Friday 10 June 2011

Stressage!

Now that I have 2 tests to ride this Sunday, I am wondering why I keep entering things.

We are not ready to be seen in public.

We won't be cantering at A, and so will get a big fat 0 on that movement.

On both legs.

So we will come last (unless someone is silly enough to get eliminated).
We got eliminated last time for jumping out of the arena.

My coach is probably just too polite to tell me that I'm just wasting my money and time.

I can't ride to save myself.

I have to plait Max up, and that is going to be a dog's breakfast. And I'm not even going to attempt to plait his tail, or pull it. It is lovely and natural, and is going to stay that way.

I'm going home to drink some wine now. (Sob).

2 comments:

  1. Meh stuff everyone else, you are there to do your thing for you and your horse. Have fun with it. So often with horses you are only competing against yourself and your own progress anyway. Enjoy your wine and go have fun, if you don't jump out of the arena then that's a huge win really. Progress and not perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beckz.
    You're quite right, I was just in a panic and used the blog to express it.
    Hopefully this will all be hilarious sometime in our competing future!

    ReplyDelete