Saturday 20 March 2010

Shiney, happy people/horse



Look at the gloss on that coat! Nothing to do with good, old-fashioned grooming I have to admit. Just a healthy horse living in a good paddock.

Max is having a fairly easy life at the moment as I am hugely busy (like 10 or 11 hour days) at work. He is getting a bit of training from my coach and will start some lungeing soon. I have managed to fit in a ride about once a week lately which is nearly enough to keep me sane. I had to go and visit him last night as it was the Friday of a tough week and I needed some horse time! He just got some sweetcorn - his current FAVOURITE treat - and I did a bit of massage on his back with tummy lifts as well. Then he was rugged up in the 100g cover as the nights are getting a bit chilly and put out in the paddock.

We're planning a ride on Sunday but as that is work-dependent, we will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment